Sunday, July 3, 2016

My New Project!

Our wall, covered with "a bit" of my art.
Hi dear blogiverse friends,

There is a good reason for my absence from this world, and I want to share it with you... I started a new and exciting project: Oooh Clay ceramic experiments

I am so in love with clay... and the kids enjoy working with clay almost more than any other art form -even if that is not such a relaxing experience for me, since they are 4 and 6, after all-, so we aren't doing so many crafty projects lately.
Kids made their own cups and spoons (with a bit of help).
Combined loot, with some special fairy garden pieces.
So when the kids are at school, or late at night, I get to work with clay and experiment to my heart's content.
I am making custom clay portrait sculptures, cute little animal cups, even necklaces; and I am having so much fun!
Some of my necklaces.
 I would love for you to check out my creations. And don't forget to subscribe to my page, so you can get a special discount for your first order from my shop :)

Cheers, and hope to see you soon!

Gaby

P.S. Happy 4th of July to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment