Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy to Be a Mother

Sophie made an "I love Mom" book at preschool. She knows me so well...
... or does she?! :)

I love being a mother. Even though we've been sick on and (almost non-) off for the last six months. Even though I am so tired, that I was happy when I was so sick that I had to stay all day in bed. Even though the baby did a pre-mother's day all over himself (and myself) throw-up on Saturday night, and then came to our bed at 2 am and proceeded to slap me and kick dad, until at 6:15 am he decided it was time to jump with joy and get up.
Fortunately, the day got better as it progressed: Sophie and I put on our wonderful fox and bunny dresses by Boo and had a photo shoot.
Daddy made Oliver giggle until he could not laugh any more.
I just cannot believe how lucky I am to have these wonderful kids, this incredibly generous, thoughtful and handsome husband, this poor old sweet dog... Thank you for making me a mom. I love you with all my heart.
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day.
Cheers,

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment