Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cool Stuff, Cool People and a Fairy Garden Kit

I love it when people surprise me with unexpected coolness. Be it an awesome baby's birthday care package (thanks so much, E, S, and little J, we loved it all!).
A sweet and super nice mom at Sophie's gymnastics class, who turned out to be a very talented writer. The hubs said: "You must really like this book; I've found you like this for the last few nights!", after finding me in bed doing everything I could to read a bit more of "How lucky you are", before passing out.
A great artist, like Robert C. Jackson with his balloon dogs (I mean, who doesn't like balloon dogs?!).
A three and a half year old who knows you've had a crappy day and decides to clean up, because she knows it will make you smile.
Or a wonderful family from preschool, who quickly became some of our favorite people here. I felt like we needed to give back a little bit of coolness, so Sophie and I put together a fairy garden kit for the girls. We had a lot of fun making it, and I hope they enjoy it as much as we do.
So to all the cool people out there, thank y'all for the awesomeness (this of course includes all the members of our families, who do everything they can to come and see us, and shower our kids -and us a bit, too- with love).
Cheers,

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment