Sunday, December 16, 2012

All the Little Reindeer

A few weeks ago we received our copy of 'Olive the Other Reindeer', and we all fell in love with it. So much so that I decided to go to Sophie's preschool and read it to all the kids.
And I made reindeer hats for all of them, just because I wanted to see them wear them.
This is what 44 reindeer hats look like (I got a bit carried away):
This is me with a big smile, reading to the kids:
And this is what the little reindeer looked like:
I had a blast. The kids were super excited, and it made me so happy to be there that I am hoping I can turn this into a monthly thing.
... The last few days, every time I think of these sweet kids, I inevitably think of those other kids in that other school, that won't be able to smile anymore. I cry and hug my babies and pray in my own way for their parents and for the World to heal. Love and light, joy and hope...
Cheers,

Gaby

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great day. I'm sure the kids had a blast and will be playing reindeer for the rest of the season.

    I have been crying a little each day for those poor sweet angels in the school shooting. My heart aches for the families and I wish there was something I could do. So tragic.

    ReplyDelete