Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flower deconstruct

Yesterday I saw this post from Be a fun mom and could not wait one second to go pick flowers with Sophie.
We started with this...

... which turned into this:
All of this was a lot of hard work, so naps had to be had, no matter how.
Then daddy, Sophie and baby Ollie went on another excursion to pick some more flowers. They came with a beautiful bunch.
Sophie did this.
I did this.
It is quite therapeutic, even more so, I imagine, if you don't have to fight little hands putting random things (or slobber) on your canvas.
Cheers,

Gaby

P.S. Linking to the August Colour Me Happy project, from the wonderful blog, Colour me there.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's wonderful Gaby! So pretty. Kids are adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! And thanks again for the inspiration!

      Delete
  2. What a brilliant idea! I love the result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I totally recommend doing this; but be warned that once you deconstruct one flower, you just want to keep deconstructing them all.

      Delete