Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mini bride and groom cake toppers

While looking at bridal magazines with my friend Nayla, we found some super cute wooden cake toppers. I instantly said: "I can make those for you, if you like them!". She did. I was very excited to make them.
I bought the wooden dolls and waited and waited for their dress, hair and suit details. I am a very impatient person, I don't like waiting... And then there were two suits with two different ties and two different shirts, with lots of details (one for the wedding in Argentina and one for the wedding in Philly), and the hair would also be different, with a veil and then a head piece! Well, I am also very obsessive, and I wasn't feeling well, and Sophie decided to start skipping naps... Needless to say, it took much longer than I expected, but I am very happy with how they turned out. I hope they love them as much as I do.
Did you see that head piece? I am quite proud of it!
Sophie decided to make a bride and groom too, but these I will keep for ourselves; they are just too precious! :)
I cannot wait for the wedding, Sophie is going to be their flower girl :)
Cheers,

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment