Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweeeeen!!!

We I had so much fun dressing up these last few days... I wish we could wear costumes everyday! Well, maybe we will, maybe we will!
Here are some pictures of all our Halloweening :)
Sophie was all into the makeup just until I dabbed a bit on her cheek. Luckily daddy saved the night by suggesting she would make a cute Little Bo Beep :)

Sunday Sophie was Ladybug Girl (one of her favorite books), and I decided I should wear my fangs.
Saturday she was a green angel, but you cannot see her wings `cause it was too cold!
And my favorite, Sophie and Oscar warming up for Halloween:
Oh, and lets not forget our latest and most awesome Halloween decoration:
The dragon is by a local artist, painted by my brother-in-law, and the Playmobile knight was found at the scariest yard sale we ever went to... but it was so worth it, don't you think?
Happy Halloween! And don't eat all those candy!
Cheers,

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment